Free checking that's free of fees
Many banks have started to charge for "free" checking - introducing hidden fees and charges to use a debit card. These same banks have also jacked up the balance minimums on their checking account. If you don't meet that amount, you could be charged a monthly fee of $20 or more. So, their so-called free checking can really cost you.
Free checking is alive and Kicking at Ledge Light Federal Credit Union. It always has been and always will be. And, there are no hooks, catches or hoops to jump through.
Checking Account Benefits:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Free debit card to access your funds for purchases and withdrawals
- Free online banking, bill payment and phone banking
- Free mobile banking from your cell phone or PDA
- Access to a national network of more than 4,000 credit union affiliate branches
- 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Free e-statements
- No per-check transaction fees
|Open An Account||
| Checking Account Coach
This interactive guide coaches you in managing your checking account.
| Order checks online
Re-order checks using our convenient online check ordering service.